The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference closing session.
- Best Paper Award
- Best Student Paper Award
- Best Poster Award
- Best PhD Project Award
- The author of an awarded paper, and co-authors if any, will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- Having the paper included in the list of conference best papers and invited for an extended and revised version publication in a book or a journal, if a post-publication agreement is available for this particular conference;
- A one year free membership of INSTICC (http://www.insticc.org), warranting full access to the SCITEPRESS Digital Library. If already an INSTICC member, then this offer adds one year to her/his current membership.
- A voucher for a free or reduced registration fee* in one event sponsored by INSTICC, valid during a 12 months period, including all conference materials (without the printed proceedings). This voucher is only available if the presenter attends the closing session and receives the award.
- Selection Criteria
- The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of a communication presented at the conference, selected by the Program/Conference/Doctoral Consortium Chairs based on the best combined marks of paper reviewing, assessed by the Program Committee, and paper presentation quality, assessed by session chairs at the conference venue.
- The "Best Student Paper Award" will be given to a paper in which the first author is a registered MSc or PhD student.
- The "Best PhD Project Award" will be conferred to the student of a paper presented at the conference doctoral consortium, selected by the Doctoral Chair assessed by the Advisory Board.
Speakers are entitled to a 50% discount over the basic registration fee; non-speakers are entitled to a free registration.